Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Anal sex, ass-to-mouth and LGBT Activists

One complaint I get when talking about LGBT issues is that I go for the vulgar explanations quickly. Tell me you support same-sex marriage, and I'm going to bring up the whole 'Cock goes into the place where you shit' thing immediately.

"Why are you talking about -that-? You're horrible!" is the complaint.

Even from conservative Christians, mind you.

And my response is - why are you not? Marriage has sex as a central focus. A massive part of the problem with 'LGBT relations' is the sodomy. The hand-holding is not exactly a big deal here. Talking about things like this puts the real issues in stark relief.

What I sadly suspect the real problem is that the sexual issues not only are too vivid, but it hits too close to home, in more ways than one.

9 comments:

B. Prokop said...

Hey, Crude.

You might (or might not) be interested that Skeppy has complained about your commenting policy, over on his blog, here.

Crude said...

Hahahahahahaha

Crude said...

"Speaking of ass to mouth, Skeppy has this to say..."

Syllabus said...

"People refusing to let me come into their living room and take a massive crap all over their floor are just pursuing their own safe spaces!!!! Muh free speech is beings violated 4 realz!"

Hilarious.

Crude said...

Seriously, I didn't even look at his blog, because 'It's Skep's blog' and therefore I know it's without value. I dealt with him for years. I can only suggest, in the interest of fairness, that he let everyone know 'By the way, Crude thinks I'm incredibly stupid, and that's one reason he's got no interest in talking to me anymore. And he formed this opinion by talking to me for years.'

Better yet, this sort of whiny routine always comes from people who will defend Coyne's blog antics - a guy who actually runs a major blog and runs from dissent as a rule, whereas I engage it both at my blog and elsewhere.

Son of Ya'Kov said...

Skepo is stupid and worst then that he is a total Emo.

GoldRush Apple said...

>>total Emo

Gosh, you're so ignorant and judgmental towards Emos!

Syllabus said...

Gosh, you're so ignorant and judgmental towards Emos!

Their preferred noun is "Emotionally-divergent Americans". Respect it!

Son of Ya'Kov said...

>Gosh, you're so ignorant and judgmental towards Emos!


One can only hope to aspire to such lofty heights.