Thursday, December 17, 2015

In light of the recent budget that was passed...

...Would anyone taking the 'I'd rather win with Rubio or Jeb thank lose and get Hillary!' line care to defend that position to me again?

Tell me the value of party loyalty again. I gave that up many a year ago, but now would be quite a good time to try and sell me on its value once more.

Edit: By the way, what is this bull:
“In terms of the process, I can tell you I’ve had more meaningful conversations with the speaker and leadership in the last couple of weeks than I think I have in the last couple of years,” said Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), who instigated the revolt against Speaker John Boehner that led to Boehner’s resignation this fall. “I would give it an A-plus in terms of trying to reach out to the rank and file.”
I'm glad you felt like he was really listening to you, Rep Meadows. I mean, that's why we ousted Boehner. Because you felt like you weren't really being given enough attention. Which really, like, sucks, because you're a cheerleader too.

This is what's being discussed, right? Being part of a cheerleader squad and getting snubbed by the more popular girls on the team? Because that's what it sounds like.

No comments: