Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Trump, Bringer of Joy

An exchange between a reporter and Trump, after he said he hopes the russians release all of Hillary Rotten's emails:
"You said, 'I welcome them to find those 30,000 emails...'" she started.
"Well, they probably have them. I'd like to have them released," Trump interjected.

"Does that not give you pause?" Tur persisted.

"No, it gives me no pause. If they have them, they have them, we might as well [see them]," he responded.

The two then talked over each other for a period of time, as Tur repeated her line of questioning, until Trump eventually concluded with, "Be quiet. I know you want to save her."
Bwahahahaha.

3 comments:

malcolmthecynic said...

I think we should all start calling the glorious press conference where Trump ripped the press to shreds the Anti-Press conference.

I think that ranks up there with Reagan's "Tear down that wall" speech as one of the all-time great moments in American politics. I still smile when I think about it.

Crude said...

The funny thing is, early on - before Trump announced - I saw Cruz and Rand Paul snapping at the press a bit. I thought to myself, you know, if this whole election was just some Republican brutalizing the press and calling them out, I'd be so happy.

I got my wish and then some.

Mike said...

Cuckservatism wouldn't be half as bad if more cucks were as quick to snarl at the press as Cruz. On the other hand, Cruz is not a full on cuck so it wouldn't be cuckservatism then would it?..